A huge TV in a random empty studio lot, that is. One of our best friends recently posted a picture at the giant TV setup like a late night talk show on instagram, and I was smitten – determined to find this little gem for fun blog post! So yesterday, we drove around Hollywood trying to find it and then had to convince the security guard to let us take pictures… we were finally able to get these shots in (and were only given 5 minutes to take them lol).
Afterwards, we had brunch at a cute little restaurant nearby called Grub. It’s set in what seems like a repurposed small house with a shabby chic, cottage meets Hollywood feel. The food? Delicious. When you’re seated, they give every table a bowl of cute kids cereal to munch on (like other restaurants would do with bread & butter). We had their blueberry lemonade which was nice and refreshing. Eggs, Country Potatoes, and Crack Bacon – a perfect combination of sticky sweet and salty, extra crispy bacon seasoned with light herbs. The star of the show was their Our Friggin’ Amazing French Toast made with cinnamon vanilla battered croissants covered with pecans and a nice scoop of their raspberry butter. I didn’t finish everything I ordered but now I wish I’d taken the leftovers home – so good!!
Later on, it got even windier so I switched into jeans and boots and we headed to the Melrose Trading Post flea market. We continued to walk off those calories and did even more damage at Fred Segal and Marc Jacob. Those will be in my upcoming haul post 😉 which I’m, as always, behind on. Actually, this blouse I’m wearing is part of that post, too, which I bought a good three weeks ago lol!
Thank you so much for visiting & reading my blog! 😀
- Zara Leopard Shirt with Applique Collar (similar look without the hardware here and here or product #2011409208 at Forever 21)
- H&M Faux Leather Pleated Skirt (in stores or similar here & I absolutely adore these genuine leather styles here and here)
- SoleSociety Carrie Mary Janes
- Glint & Gleam Double-Finger Dual Draped Chain and Spike Ring via ShopLately (or similar looks here and here)
- Levi’s The Legging Skinny Jeans
- SoleSociety Abby Boots
- Louis Vuitton Damier Ribera Mm bag (purchased in 2004, style retired in 2007)
- Prada Baroque Runway SS11 Sunglasses (also here)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
- MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
- Nars Super Orgasm Blush
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Lace Beige 216
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay’s Verve, Half Baked, Tease, Pistol and Foxy from their Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Lancome Noir Artliner
- Lancome Hypnôse Doll Lashes
- Beauty supply stores #WSP or Wispies Lashes
- Ardell DUO Dark Eyelash Adhesive