I absolutely adore this Gentle Whispers dress that SugarLips Apparel sent me last week. The delicate lace trim is so gorgeous and adds a beautiful detail to the dress, matching the name perfectly. I bought this jeweled headpiece months ago and had it still in the bag with tags attached. I almost forgot I even had it until I was rummaging through my jewelry drawer looking for accessories to wear and happened to notice it sitting on top of my dresser. I felt it would be the perfect piece to wear with the dress to emphasize a more hippie chic look. A few fun bracelets for my arm swag, my Parker watch and reliable pair of Dany’s finished off the outfit. Comfortable and super cute outfit = win!
Hope everyone had a great Father’s Day weekend! Thanks so much for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it!
- Gentle Whispers Dress c/o SugarLips Apparel
- Jessica Simpson Dany in Coffee Summer Haze (also available Zappos, Macy’s and on Endless)
- Forever 21 Jewel Headband headpiece (similar here, here or here)
- Glint & Gleam Modern Texture Cutout Cable Bracelets c/o ShopLately
- Glint & Gleam Cream Braided Bracelet Set c/o ShopLately
- Glint & Gleam Versatile Vegan Leather 3 Bracelet Set c/o ShopLately
- Michael Kors Parker Chronograph Leather Watch
More Posts You'll Love:
Tags: American, An Dyer, arm candy, arm party, arm swag, Asian, beachy waves, Blogger, Fashion, hi-low dress, Hippie Chic outfit, personal style, Summer 2012, teenvogue, Vietnamese, Vietnamese American Fashion Blogger, vintage inspired leather watch, wavy hair