Last month, SEEN Global invited me to their Blogger Bash in Atlanta but unfortunately, I couldn’t make it out there. They sell all handmade pieces and practices fair trade fashion, distributing jewelry from all over the world! You can read more about them and their mission here. SEEN Global was kind enough to send me two gorgeous handmade necklaces from Kenya since I wasn’t able to attend their event. I wore the necklaces together for a fun pop of color 🙂 I love how the tiny seed beads reflect so much light adding a little sparkle, too!
Thanks so much Seen Global! Maybe next time I’ll be able to make a trip out to Atlanta, GA for your future events!
I hope everyone had a great weekend 🙂 thank you for your awesome comments and well wishes about my wisdom teeth extraction on my previous post, my mouth/jaw is still very much tender and sore – I’m recovering slowly but surely!
- TopShop Chiffon Side Tucked Blouse
- Zara Combined Sleeve Jacket
- Forever 21 Gold Metallic Coated Denim Shorts (2000043508)
- Zaza Boutique Gold Pyramid Stud Bracelet
- ASOS Smile Skinny Waist Belt
- SoleSociety Val Sandals
- SEEN Global Lola Kenya Necklace
- Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses
- Glint & Gleam Sideways Cross Shambala Bracelet c/o ShopLately
- Michael Kors Parker Chronograph Leather Watch