The other day, I was racking my brain for what to get my fellow fashion blogger friends for Christmas. Not as easy as you’d think because it always seems like they (we) have everything fashion related already! I mean, sure I could go with a non fashion related gift but for a Fashion Blogger? It just doesn’t seem right 😉 so while I was whining about not knowing what to get everyone, my husband said, “the best gifts to get your friends are the gifts you’d get yourself.” Why, thank you, genius husband of mine. 😛 Duh! Since I was planning to do a holiday gift guide post, I thought it would be a great idea to share gift ideas for Fashion Bloggers and instead of making a wish list of items I’d want, I decided to share my personal favorite fashion blogging related gifts that I’ve already received, have and love!
- The Bossi Bag by THEIT – What is there not to love about a fashionable camera bag?! You can even take out the protective dividers and carry it as a normal handbag! I have the studded version and absolutely adore it! Stay tuned for a blog post next week featuring all the glorious details of it 🙂
- Timbuk 2 Giftcard to Custom Design a Sleeve as pictured or one of their other cool bags – my previous post mentioned the awesome Timbuk2 laptop bag I designed but this sleeve pictured above is super cute, too, and affordable! It’s such a fun way to let your Fashion Blogger friend be creative and custom design their own gift!
- The Model Mirror by Les Tai Tai – This adorable compact mirror lights up like backstage at NYFW! Not only is it adorable, fun and quirky, mine has been so useful for those nights out on the town at fashion events!
- Julep Maven Monthly Subscription – As a blogger, maintaining my well manicured nails is key for those pretty detail shots of my rings & bracelets so I love my Julep monthly subscription – every month I get a nice little box including 3 nail products. You can prepay for a subscription, giving your fashion blogger friend a gift that keeps on giving! She already has too many nail polishes? I feel ya 😉 I almost filled up my 60 bottle nail polish display already! A fun nail art kit would be a great alternative!
- The 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Canon or Nikon – This is definitely the go-to lens for 95% of my fashion blogger friends. Perfect for that beautiful bokeh in the background and extremely affordable in the world of photography! She already has it? If you can splurge, I assure you this mother of all lenses would make any fashion blogger’s Christmas one of the best!
What have your favorite fashion blogging related gifts been?
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog 🙂 hope this post helps you decide on the right gift for your fashion blogger friends!
P.s. Only 1 more day left to enter my OXBLOOD COATED SKINNY JEAN GIVEAWAY! Don’t miss out! 😀