We were in Vegas this past weekend and naturally, I spent the majority of my time there shopping 🙂 Fashion Show Mall always has a special place in my heart, particularly since TopShop, Forever21 and Zara are right next to each other (someone must have been thinking of me when they leased the store spaces out lol).
- TopShop Oxblood Scuba Peplum Pencil Skirt
- Forever 21 Silver Metallic Coated Denim Shorts (Silver not available online yet, 2000043508)
- Zara Studded Waistcoat
- TopShop Black Metal Bar Insert Clutch Bag
- Zara Combined Sleeve Jacket
- Zara Leather Fringed Skirt
- TopShop Floral Mix Printed Maxi Skirt
- TopShop Tye Dye Clutch Bag in Ink
- Forever 21 Gold Metallic Coated Denim Shorts (2000043508)
- Zara Peplum Mini Skirt with Frill At The Waist (sold out online, similar here, here and here)
- I also picked up these jeans from TopShop but left them off the collage because they’re just a fun basic I snagged on sale, love the fit, though!
As I previously mentioned, I’ve been posting my hauls on my social media pages like Facebook and Google+, but decided to make a little exception for my Vegas purchases because, well, I always have a lot of fun shopping there 😛 . I had the pleasure of checking out TopShop’s Personal Shopping department – all the girls there were super nice and accommodating. I absolutely adore the idea of their complimentary personal shopping service and love that it can be customized for special events like birthdays, bachelorette parties and any fun group shopping get-together. Shopping at TopShop is already so much fun but throw in a private room, champagne and treats along with it? What is there not to love? If you’re interested in setting something like this up next time you’re in Las Vegas, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org & feel free to mention hearing about it on hautepinkpretty.com <3
Next girl trip to Vegas, I’m definitely bringing my girl friends there! Hope you all have a fun weekend, too!