I apologize for not having much to write about, I’m in pretty bad shape right now 🙁 I had an emergency appointment yesterday to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out. Needless to say, I’m in a lot of pain and under pretty strong pain meds. I didn’t do general anesthesia because I’m a wuss! Instead, I opted for local anesthesia so I was awake during the process. The needles to numb my mouth hurt like hell but the actual process of taking my wisdom teeth out wasn’t bad at all. Just a little scary hearing the sounds of the drills and watching them literally pulling the teeth out. Now I just look like a beat up chipmunk and my face feels like it has it’s own heart beat; throbbing and extremely sore. Here’s a
picture for your amusement 🙂 Keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be back to normal soon enough to take more blog pictures. In the meantime, I’ll be posting outfits I previously shot over the course of the past couple weeks.
Hope you enjoyed a fun laugh at my expense 😛 thanks so much for checking out my blog and for the nice comments you all leave. They always put a smile on my face – even when swollen!
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Collar Denim Shirt
- Forever 21 Rhinestoned Stud Bracelet
- Forever 21 Interlocking Belt
- Zara Grey TRF Waxed Effect Trousers
- Nordstrom KW ‘Rush’ Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses
- Mellie Bianco Cream Fringe Studded Bag (similar here)
- Michael Kors Mother Of Pearl Chronograph Watch
- Solesociety Val Sandals