These photos were taken at the gorgeous Sofia Hotel in Downtown San Diego’s Gaslamp District, where we stayed after Mother’s Day this past weekend. It’s one of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America and everything was preserved so beautifully there. Definitely a great place to stay if you’re visiting San Diego. They also have a delicious restaurant and bar called Currant Brasserie (their Tater Tots are amazing!).
Thanks so much for being here, checking out my blog and leaving awesome comments 🙂 hope you enjoyed these photos!
- Zara Studded Silk Shirt
- Zara TRF Waxed Effect Trousers
- TopShop Gold Soft Leather Biker Jacket
- Christian Louboutin Gabin 140 Kid Cuoio Heel in Brown Beige (old, similar new style here)
- Glint & Gleam Pyramid Studded Faux Leather Wrap Bracelet c/o ShopLately
- Glint & Gleam Shredded Faux Suede Stud Wrap Bracelet c/o ShopLately
- White Rosary Bracelet
- Michael Kors Mother of Pearl Chronograph Watch