I’ve been eyeing this dress since I first saw it in Zara’s March Lookbook earlier this year but when I tried it on in store, it didn’t work on me – way too frumpy. I don’t know if it’s the way it cinched at the waist or the amount of fabric but it just didn’t drape on me the way it was meant to. Last week when the Zara sale started, I spotted the dresses hanging in the corner of the Old Town Pasadena location and had a nagging feeling that I just had to give it another shot. It was still frumpy on me, not like it would magically change, but when I was taking it off, I left it draped open like a cardigan and loved the way it looked! I was sold – on sale, in a gorgeous summer print and to top it all off, I figure out how to wear it to work for me – yay!
Speaking of shopping & sales, I’ve been a longtime fan of Karmaloop but just recently found out about PLNDR. They offer awesome discounts – up to 80% off of Karmaloop’s brands like Dolce Vita and BB Dakota! Every week, they feature a cool new flash sale so check it out & sign up to stay updated on their weekly new deals 🙂 happy shopping!
By the way, I wore this outfit for 4th of July. What makes a day off work even better? (Aside from our Independence, of course) Wearing a fun outfit that feels like pajamas. Nothing beats running around town in something you can just as easily sleep in lol! I hope you all had a fantastic 4th of July!! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog!
- Zara Printed Dress (sold out online, check in store, it’s on sale!!)
- Forever 21 Gold Dome Ring
- Forever 21 Gold Mustache Necklace (similar here)
- Forever 21 Elasticized Mineral Wash Denim Shorts (2000046391)
- Jessica Simpson Dany in Coffee Summer Haze (also available Zappos, Macy’s and on Endless)
- The Rail Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses
- Glint & Gleam Bracelets and Sideways Cross Necklace c/o ShopLately
- Michael Kors Parker Chronograph Leather Watch