I mentioned having DIY plans for the blouse I recently bought in this post but I actually had slightly different ideas for it. I originally wanted to use these spikes but quickly realized they were too heavy and ran the risk of making everything sag (saggy collar, saggy pocket, saggy shoulder – no thanks). I debated whether or not to do anything to it but I felt like it needed a little oomph. I took a shot in the dark with these gold cone studs that StudsAndSpikes.com sent me instead and really love how it turned out! I won’t bore you with the details because all I really did was shove the prongs through the fabric lol but I did opt to apply them where this sheer fabric was layered. If I pushed them through the areas with just the single layer of fabric, it probably would have torn or frayed. Also, I decided to stud the pocket closed (it’s not like I’d actually use the pocket for anything anyway) to avoid a saggy pocket. I absolutely love the fun hardware details it added to this blouse!
Dany – AGAIN! I know I can’t help it. I love her…and just to pre-warn you all, I’ve yet to post and outfit wearing them in “Brown Pete’s Shirt” so don’t think I’m done posting these shoes yet! They’re just the perfect, surprisingly comfortable, super cute t-strap platforms.
Thank you so much for reading my blog and for all the awesome comments! I truly enjoy reading them!
- Forever 21 Sheer Striped High-Low Shirt (2000036108)
- DIY Cones Standard English77 Golden c/o StudsAndSpikes.com
- American Apparel Circle Skirt in Jet Black Natural Denim
- Jessica Simpson Dany Oatmeal Vintage Floral (or also here)
- ASOS Spike Ear Cuff, Chain And Comb
- HauteLook Leather Cuff with Gold Hardware (love this Ferragamo cuff here)
- Michael Kors Mother Of Pearl Chronograph Watch
- Glint & Gleam Beige Versatile Vegan Leather 3 Bracelet Set c/o ShopLately