Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all had a nice week 🙂
I recently did a super fun collaboration with Michelle Hayes Photography; I’ve mentioned her before here including a guest post* I did with her. When we met with Michelle for our first wedding anniversary shoot* while in Manhattan NYC, we knew we made an awesome choice. She is young, fun and super creative! Not to mention obviously talented. Michelle was visiting San Diego, CA the other week so we met up for a day and did a great shoot with a few different looks while in Little Italy, Downtown San Diego. She gave me some awesome tips on photography, lighting and poses, all of which I’ll share with you guys in one of my upcoming posts! (*if things look a little wonky, it’s because her blog is currently getting a makeover!)
Btw – I’m sorry I disappeared for over a week 😉 I’ve been a bit of a zombie, exhausted from work – but I’m back! I have a LOT of posts coming up this week, at least 4 including a feature on a new shop by one of my good friends, a great giveaway and another post with Michelle featuring those aforementioned tips! So, stay tuned!
All photos featured in this post are by Michelle Hayes Photography.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Zara Floral Print Shirt (recently restocked so get it while it’s hot 🙂 other similar styles here, here and if you have a nice chunk of change to spare, here)
- Forever 21 Silver Collar Necklace (this one along with these here and here are almost exactly the same!)
- American Apparel Denim Circle Skirt
- Zara Green Peep Toes (old from my post last year, similar here or here)
- Banana An Turquoise Ring (sold out, similar here or if you have eight big ones, here)