I can’t wait to start sharing more home decor with you all but we still have a LOT of work to do 😉 LOL! In the meantime, I thought I’d share 5 of my easy bathroom upgrades for a more spa-like feel in our guest bathroom!
1. Bath Tub Caddy – I was never much of a bath person but only because our old apartment had the tiniest tub ever. Now that we have a nice bath tub to soak in, a bath tub tray or caddy was a must! There are so many to choose from, and some of them even have iPad stands or wine glass holders!
2. Bamboo Bath Mat – I love the feeling of stepping out of the sauna onto a bamboo bathmat whenever we’re at the spa. I found this one on Amazon and love how it really elevates the look of the entire area!
3. Bath Pillow – If you’re taking the time to relax in the bath, why not make yourself a bit more comfortable, right? I picked a beaded pillow with suction cups for our tub, but there are also some really cool shapes and sizes for different preferences!
4. Rolled Towels – Rolled towels instantly remind me of the spa. A stack of rolled up towels just looks so chic! It also makes laundry more fun and so much easier to store.
5. Small Bench or Stool – this little stool I recently bought is so useful! I use it to keep extra products handy or for shaving (especially in our stand up shower which doesn’t have a ledge for me to rest my foot!)
Have you made any simple upgrades to elevate your bath lately?