This is probably one of the outfits I would have worn if I went to Coachella (except the heels would have been replaced by my Minnetonkas lol) alas, I didn’t go. I’m not much of a music person so my sole reason for even thinking about going would probably be to people watch and wear cute hippie inspired looks. Not exactly the best use of the $400 the tickets were being sold for lol! Though, seeing Tupac (the hologram) would have been pretty awesome! 😉 maybe next year, or maybe not. That’s a helluvalota money to spend on something I’m not too crazy about. Plus, I can wear cute hippie inspired looks out shopping instead, like this LOL!
What would you have worn or if you did go, what did you wear?
Thank you for browsing, reading and commenting 🙂 hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
- Marc Jacob Mini Padlock Set Necklace (only available in Marc Jacob stores, similar padlock necklace here)
- Forever 21 Galactic Cat Racerback Tank (2000042342)
- Forever 21 Distressed Denim Cutoffs in Light Blue (2000036068)
- Forever 21 Spiked Stack Rings (1000043651)
- SoleSociety Chloe Sandals
- Big Buddha Rita Hobo
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Beige Versatile Vegan Leather 3 Bracelet Set
- Glint & Gleam Braided Cream Bracelet Set (sold together with a super cute teal watch!)
- Wooden Rosary Bracelets
- Michael Kors Mother of Pearl Chronograph Watch
P.s. I was on such a roll with publishing a new blog post daily until yesterday 🙁 unfortunately I was traveling and attending a work event so I couldn’t. Instead I had to be up at 4:30am to get ready and head to the airport in time. I spent the evening with this on my face 🙂 SK-II’s Facial Treatment Mask, my skin’s best friend. Also available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks or Neiman’s. It’s amazing at reviving your dry skin after the havoc it’s put through when flying – highly recommend it for any of you who have travel plans coming up or live in dry climates (or anyone, period!). I seriously love SK-II’s entire line; if I could afford to, it would be the only skin care line that touches my face lol!