I shared some of our beauty moments on my Instagram Stories during New York Fashion Week, and received quite a few questions about the products Sydne, Sheryl and I were using. Instead of a bunch of private replies, I thought I’d put together this post to share some of our favorites from our trip with all of you, in case you were curious, too!
- Sheryl and I realized we’re both fans of Lancôme’s Monsieur Big Mascara while we were doing our makeup the first day! We both love how dramatic it makes our lashes, and its staying power is impressive.
- Sydne brought along her Garnier SkinActive Micellar Eye Makeup Remover Cotton Pads and I found myself reaching for them every evening! They are so good at removing all your eye makeup, without irritating my already sensitive eyes.
- I completely forgot to bring along my serums, and traveling always wreaks havoc on my skin so I picked up a bottle of Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum for a boost of anti-aging magic!
- Thankfully, I did remember my trusty Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer. I’m on my 4th jar, and it’s still my favorite!
- You may have seen us girls masking, one of the nights. Sheryl and I were wearing Lancôme’s Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Masks while Sydne wore #11 below.
- The cold and dry February weather can be brutal for hair, so I packed my Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream with me.
- I also brought my favorite Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil which gave my hair a beautiful shine!
- Sydne introduced me to Bliss Eye Do All Things Eye Gel. The cooling rollerball is such a great feature that feels amazing against the skin, and really helps depuff the eyes.
- I love dramatic eye makeup and Huda Beauty’s Easy Lash #16 Camille was the perfect amount of drama!
- Is it just me or does your skin get dry and feel like it’s cracking as soon as you step on an airplane? Bliss Oh, That’s Rich Body Cream was a life saver, soaking right in and moisturizing our skin.
- Snow Fox Arctic Breeze Rescue Mask was the mask that Sydne wore, mentioned above in #5.
- The three of us are all in our thirties, so I had to share one of my favorite tricks with the girls. I love using L’Oréal Paris’ Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer to darken my hairline and touch up grays. I don’t dye my hair (at the moment), but it’s also great to fill in your roots!
- The ongoing theme has been moisture, which is why I brought a Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots Hair Treatment along. Applying one shot, to my hair the first night was all I needed for healthy looking locks!
Have you tried any of these products?