So… I bought a HELLUVA lot of stuff lately =/ lol but most of this post is late and from over the past 3-4 weeks instead of 2. For example, the white Zara blouse and Glint & Gleam spike ring I wore in the last post. Actually, all of the Zara stuff is older, though I think it’s all still available. At least, as of this very minute 🙂 they’re available but stuff on there sells out so fast! The Glint & Gleam goodies via ShopLately are from two seperate purchases; I first ordered the ring and body [harness] necklaces and once I got them in the mail, I’ve been hooked! They have daily sales on certain products in addition to their normal store shelves and everything is so cute! Plus, April is my birth month 😉 so anything else I buy this month is all okay, right? Because – it’ll be my Birthday and I can
cry buy if I want to 😀 LOL
- Marc Jacob Wish Bone Necklace (only available in Marc Jacob stores, similar here and here)
- SoleSociety Loretta Strappy Heel in Soft Green
- Zara Leopard Shirt with Applique Collar (similar look without the hardware here and here or product #2011409208 at Forever 21)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Antique Gold Delicacy Body Necklace
- Urban Outfitters Ecote Studded Fanny Pack (sold out, available at ShopLately here)
- Forever 21 Camel Black Striped Maxi Dress (2011408292)
- Marc Jacob Lipstick Pen (only available in Marc Jacob stores)
- Old Navy Red Marl Crochet Sweater
- Forever 21 Cut Out Tee in Yellow (00040222)
- Marc Jacob Secret Stuff Bracelet (only available in Marc Jacob stores, I love this cute Fossil chain bracelet, too)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Turquoise Versatile Vegan Leather 3 Bracelet Set
- Marc Jacob Heart Compact (only available in Marc Jacob stores, similar Forever 21 compact here in various colors for only a dollar!)
- Zara Black Silk Shirt with Applique on Collar
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Beige Totally Tusk Collar Necklace
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Beige Versatile Vegan Leather 3 Bracelet Set
- SoleSociety Blush Phebe Wedges
- JewelMint Rebel Rules Set
- Zara Dress with Frill at the Waist (similar dresses here, here and here)
- Old Navy Sea Salt Crochet Sweater
- Forever 21 Cut Out Tee in Pink (00040222)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Silver Flight Take Off Ring
- Old Navy Light Blue Marl Crochet Sweaters
- Marc Jacob Latin Rings (only available in Marc Jacob stores)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Silver Beyond the Bar Body Necklace
- Forever 21 Cut Out Tee in Grey(00040222)
- Forever 21 Tribal Mini Skirt (00040000-02)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Bold and Braided Teal and Cream Watch and Bracelet Set
- Marc Jacob Heart Mirror Necklace (only available in Marc Jacob stores, similar here and here)
- Glint & Gleam via ShopLately Double-Finger Dual Draped Chain and Spike Ring
I need #2, 6, 16, and 27!! Love it! That skirt is cute too and the sweaters look uber comfy!
//fashionwashere.netApril 9, 2012 at 2:08 pm
Great finds! Love the maxi and wedges!
xxApril 9, 2012 at 2:10 pm
It’s your birthday month- that justifies everything! 😀 So much cute stuff!!
glamhampton.blogspot.comApril 9, 2012 at 2:52 pm
i love #6 the Forever 21 maxi dress! x
http://www.beckspick.comApril 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm
An- I totally am in LOVE with all these items, and I’m not just saying that! Thank you for your sweet comment on my recent post. I will totally tell my dad you said that. He doesn’t even know what a blog is… -_- Lol. I travel to LA & OC frequently to visit & play (I blog from SD), so I’m pretty excited to hear that Topshop may be opening up in the Grove soon! Yay! hehe.
I adore the body harness jewelry (never seen anything like it), the double harness ring & the latin rings especially! I wish I could visit your closet/jewelry collection one day. Haha. You’re awesome, love your blog & looking forward to your next post! 🙂
http://www.theShopaholic247.comApril 9, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Thank you so much! 😀 i’m super excited for TopShop to come to SoCal! I heard a rumor were opening a location in the bay area first but I guess not (or hope not lol) Xoxo!April 12, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Wow great pieces love the heart shirt and tribal skirt!April 9, 2012 at 3:30 pm
Great pieces 🙂April 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Nice haul ! Especially fell for all the jewellery and that aztec-mini skirt.. Lovely. <3
Hehe I know what it feels like when you have many bought items from 2-4 weekd yet unpublished on the blog, and when you gather them together to one HUUUGE post you feel like "everyone must think I'm a hoarder or something" 😉
Indie by HeartApril 9, 2012 at 4:17 pm
Loving all your purchases, you are a seriously skilled shopper! Please take me with you the next time *winks* I want Number 18 most, that is one gorgeous dress!April 9, 2012 at 4:34 pm
I love the black peplum dress! Such great purchases! Thank you so much for voting for me by the way, I really appreciate it!
xo,April 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm
You got a lot of great items!!! I have the blue sweater from Old Navy as well 🙂 And the mint green shoes from Sole Society look fantastic! I just bought “Val” yesterday in orange, tan, and black.April 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm
Such gorgeous pieces! Love that peplum dress.April 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm
You purchased some fab stuff. I love that striped maxi dress. So cute!April 9, 2012 at 6:55 pm
Dang, girl! I want everything that you just bought. I firmly believe that we need to swap closets or combine or SOMETHING because we share the same style.
//www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/April 9, 2012 at 7:23 pm
I love the jewelry pieces you picked out – gorge!April 9, 2012 at 7:54 pm
Advanced Happy Bday:) Indeed, you can buy if you want to! BTW, that Old Navy sweater is a great look-alike of Isabel Marant’s!April 9, 2012 at 8:04 pm
Thank you! You’re right – it does look like the eva sweater but only ten bucks right now LOL man, i love when that happens unexpectedly ;pApril 12, 2012 at 2:51 pm
love the tribal skirt! great picks 🙂
Club Monaco Bracelet GiveawayApril 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm
ChicPear Fashion Blog: http://www.chicpear.com
Love that striped maxi dress!
xoxox,April 9, 2012 at 8:38 pm
I say shop away! It’s your birthday month after all!!!
Thank you for your thoughtful comment…
//www.inherentstylela.com/April 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm
Oooh they’re all fabulous buys! I can’t wait to see your outfit posts with them! The Zara black peplum dress stood out to me, love that one!
xoxo,April 9, 2012 at 10:02 pm
Style Cue by Suzie Q
$50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!
Wow I wish I had your bank account haha. But you have great taste, I love everything!April 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm
Have a nice week!
2, 10, 11, and 27 are my faves! Loving your blog! This is my first visit, but I’ll definitely by back.
XO KelleyApril 9, 2012 at 10:22 pm
I’m really into bracelets lately! I would not mind to get all those beautiful babies from your picks;)
http://www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.comApril 10, 2012 at 2:05 am
Amazing post dear!
I would like to invite you enter my Romwe Giveaway: you can win a collar and 40$ freebies!
//memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/04/romwe-giveaway-win-amazing-collar-and.htmlApril 10, 2012 at 2:56 am
All of these items are so cool! My favs are the maxidress and the wedges! So lovely!:) Kisses dear!April 10, 2012 at 3:39 am
i want all!! 🙂
//thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/April 10, 2012 at 5:02 am
These look amazing – what a haul !
xApril 10, 2012 at 5:51 am
Ooh, your shopping haul is awesome! I am loving those SoleSociety Wedges – the color is perfection! 🙂April 10, 2012 at 5:55 am
The body harness is really cool!
//style-chameleon.blogspot.com/April 10, 2012 at 6:50 am
9. 20. 25. those shirts are so cute! Loove the pink one!April 10, 2012 at 6:55 am
Love love love that striped maxi dress – such great finds!
AnnieApril 10, 2012 at 7:22 am
The Other Side of Gray
I love all of these, especially the 2 dresses! Retail therapy is the best and necessary.
xo, Yi-chiaApril 10, 2012 at 7:44 am
LOVE me a good shopping spree. 🙂
That F21 maxi has my name on it- love stripes!
-AshleyApril 10, 2012 at 7:51 am
Lucky you! You’re stuff is gorgeous! Especially number 16 and 26 the wedge shoes and tribal skirt….I LOVE them!April 10, 2012 at 7:55 am
Love the UO Fanny Pack, really need to get one of those. Great selection 🙂April 10, 2012 at 9:02 am
Fringe Indie Magazine
Great finds! I really love number 16, awesome shoes!
xoxo Sootjeelina <3April 10, 2012 at 10:19 am
I am very much into necklaces that can be worn across the body right now. I found several lovely labels who do these designs on my searches and you’ve suggested some other nice pieces here too. The striped maxi is also very cute 🙂
http://www.styleonthecouch.comApril 14, 2012 at 3:40 pm
[…] the way, how awesome is my studded fanny pack? Did you think it was this one? It’s not! I returned that Urban Outfitters fanny pack because I kept thinking to myself, I […]May 7, 2012 at 1:10 pm
[…] StudsAndSpikes.com sent me these Standard English77 Silver Studs that were the closest size to the original studded fanny pack I bought from Urban Outfitters and they were perfect! I bought the fanny pack off ebay for about $8 […]May 10, 2012 at 10:15 am