We’re just a week and a half away from our 2 year wedding anniversary and my husband and I are planning a quick getaway to Vegas after he was able to find a list of pay by phone casino resorts and ended up getting lured into picking up reservations for it. These are just a few of the must haves on my list (okay, and some coveted pieces like that Valentino bag from my wish list too 😉 ) Whether you’re headed to the casino floor for some black jack or slot action, watching cirque shows, shopping or hitting up the hottest clubs, these are items that always save me at some point during the day!
- A sexy bag that works day to night – chic enough for cocktails but still roomy enough to hold all the essentials.
- Makeup for touch ups – for me, it’s always these three, powder, lip gloss & mascara!
- A pretty scent to spray on for a pick me up – nothing’s worse than smelling like cigarettes from the casino.
- Ultra spicy stilettos pumps that look amazing with anything & of course a pair of roll-up ballerina flats as back-up tucked away in your bag! These have saved my poor abused feet multiple times!
- Chic sunglasses for when you’re stumbling out of the casino night clubs at oh, 5am 😛 jk, who does that right?
- Hair elastics that double as bracelets – fashionable and functional!
- A compact point & shoot because everything that happens in Vegas gets uploaded online promptly afterwards lol!
- Nail polish for touch ups – glitter is always my go to because it goes with everything (especially in Vegas) and it’s perfect for touching up chips, or if your polish is growing out – ombre glitter! Easy peasy.
- Versatile accessories like these rings that go with anything and can be stacked or worn individually.
The post was written in collaboration with Casino Magasinet.