I’ve mentioned time and time again how I have this habit of purchasing things in every available color/option if I like it. Well, Jessica Simpson’s Dany platform sandals are no different. The original release; I snagged them in Grey & Plum. This time around, I bought… every. single. option. Coffee Summer Haze, Brown Pete’s Shirt, Oatmeal Vintage Floral and these Leopard ones. A little crazy, maybe, but I bought them each on some sort of sale or deal (thanks to the help of my brother’s girlfriend 😛 shoutout to Amy! Macy’s was having a store sale) so at least I didn’t pay full price, right? I mean, I probably would have paid full price if I didn’t find a deal but that’s not the point ;D lol. I love them – they fit perfectly, look super fun, are comfortable and add a big PUNCH of awesomeness to every outfit. So… I apologize in advance if these end up being in heavy rotation again on my blog going forward… but if you’re interested, I highly recommend them! Plus, they’re selling for crazy amounts on ebay so get them while you can (that was my justification lol)!
A quick tip – they’re only available in whole sizes, I suggest sizing down unless you have wider feet, then go up. They’re available all over the place now so if your size is gone, check Zappos, Endless, Amazon, Macy’s and Heels.com (though for some reason they’re more expensive on Heels.com so only go there if you’re out of luck everywhere else lol).
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, reading, hanging out here and leaving comments 🙂 I really appreciate it!
- Zara Metal Tip Black Silk Shirt (tops with similar metal tip collars here and here)
- Forever 21 Crinkle & Cuffed Shorts product #2015035237 (similar here or here)
- Prada Baroque Round Runway SS11 Sunglasses
- Michael Kors Parker Chronograph Leather Watch
- Gold Spiked Bracelets (I bought mine off eBay, do a search or you can find similar styles here)
- Thin Gold Cuff with Chains (gifted I think from H&M, similar here)
- Jessica Simpson Dany Platform Sandals in Leopard