I hadn’t shopped at Old Navy in years, literally. The last time I bought anything there was long before I met my husband, so, 6+ years ago? Not that I have anything against it, I love killer deals as much as the next gal but I guess it just never really crossed my mind while out shopping. It wasn’t until last December while at a Christmas party, one of my friends was wearing this sweater under her cute leather biker jacket. I loved the sweater’s texture and the open knit. When she told me she got it at Old Navy, I was shocked. It didn’t look like an Old Navy sweater, in my opinion. Then she told me she got it for fifteen bucks – whoa, I had to get one (or three!) for myself. Well, I wasn’t so lucky with the deals. It was no longer on sale and at full price at all the local Old Navy’s and online. I wasn’t so excited about spending almost $40 for an Old Navy sweater. So, I bookmarked it and tried to forget about it. Well a couple of months later, it finally went on sale! I scored all three colors for under fifteen bucks each. Now, it’s even less, under $10! So of course, I bought a couple more as backup 🙂 LOL.
By the way, how cute is my new airplane ring by Glint & Gleam from ShopLately? It’s like a 747 sitting on my finger! It’s so cute and I got tons of compliments on it – love a fun statement ring ;)!
Thank you so much for stopping by, reading, and leaving comments!
- Old Navy Sea Salt Crochet Sweater
- Levi’s The Legging Skinny Jeans
- Glint & Gleam Airplane Silver Flight Take Off Ring
- Marc Jacob Wishbone Necklace and Latin Rings (only available in Marc Jacob stores, similar necklace here, here and here)
- Zara Blue Combined Heeled Sandal (I wish they were the Jimmy Choo’s Privates I’ve been swooning over since 2010)
- Mellie Bianco Studded Fringe Bag (similar style here or here)
- Prada Baroque Runway SS11 Sunglasses (also here)