I finally got around to posting an outfit with these BCBGeneration Lee Flatforms that I posted about back in March. It wasn’t that I don’t wear them, but they’re my go to shoes for scrubby days when I want the height but comfortableness of flats, think boring tshirt, shorts and these babies. They’re perfect at elevating an ultra casual look but still blending in and not clashing with it. Well, this was one of those days, running errands around Old Town Pasadena but I happened to be wearing one of my favorite floral blouses (worn here) so I figured, why not blog it?
I know it’s already Wednesday and I’m a little late but I hope everyone had a great weekend lol 🙂 oh and if you happen to be online Friday night at 7pm PST, tune into Google + for my very first Hangout On Air with fellow LA Fashion Bloggers, Sheryl Luke of Walk In Wonderland, Nikoleta Panteva of Live Love LA and Hazzle Joy of Lipstick Lace & Lattes! We’re going to be chatting live about our recent shopping hauls – part of the reason why you haven’t seen a Retail Therapy post from me lately. So I hope you all can tune in a watch it!
- Zara Floral Blouse (Sold out but I’ve seen it recently in stores so check a location near you! Otherwise, I love this similar sleeveless version here, or this one with a studded collar option, )
- Forever 21 Light Blue Cutoff Shorts (similar here, here and here)
- Forever 21 Gold Rhinestoned Dome Ring
- Glint & Gleam White Pyramid Studded Faux Leather Wrap Bracelet c/o ShopLately
- Glint & Gleam Shredded Faux Suede Stud Wrap Bracelet c/o ShopLately
- BCBGeneration Lee Flatforms (also here)
- Prada Baroque Round Runway SS11 Sunglasses
- Michael Kors Mother of Pearl Chronograph Watch