- Forever 21 Twisted Collar Necklace (1015035574)
- Forever 21 Feather Pendant Necklace (1000023638)
- Staring at Stars Chiffon Button-Down Shirt in Red
- Forever 21 Omega Chain Necklace (1083316347)
- Forever 21 Short Knit Skirt (2000026027)
- Alex & Chloe for Forever 21 Rhinestone Geo Necklace (1087533519)
- Staring at Stars Chiffon Button-Down Shirt in Neutral (sold out, check in-store!)
- Express High-Waist Color Block Pencil Skirt
- Forever 21 Pleated Batwing Blouse*
- Forever 21 Tri-Tone Chain Fringe Necklace (1087533518)
- Express Crinkle Chiffon Star Shirt
- Forever 21 Etched Pendant Choker (1015036649)
- Forever 21 Navy Chiffon Polka Dot Blouse*
I’m guilty of the buying-things-sticking-them-into-my-closet-and-taking-forever-to-actually-wear-them syndrom. I mean, I do wear some of the things I buy right away, but usually, I shop and buy like 8 items and then I might wear 1 of those items right away & post it, while the rest sits in my closet and likely goes on sale before I get a chance to wear them. Case in point, the shoes here, I bought for full price (fail) they went on sale recently and are long gone now. Yep, still haven’t worn them. Why? Well, for one thing, I work out of my home office. This means, I wear nothing exciting (ie old stretched out tank tops) around the house most days. Classy, huh? Then there’s the issue with, if we don’t have time to take blog pictures wherever we’re going, I want to “save” the new goodies for when we do have time. It’s a serious issue 😛 So, I’m going to start sharing my shopping hauls with you all 🙂 This way, if there’s anything you like, you can still snatch them up before they’re long gone when I finally post an oufit in them and then you ask me where to get it and then I fail as a blogger 😉
Please excuse the terrible grammar and overwhelming amounts of run on sentences in this post. Though, if you’re a regular reader, this is nothing new!
Oh and yeah, I realized while making this that I bought way too many necklaces and sheer blouses the past two weeks.
*#9 & #13 were purchased in-store, the images are random google search results photoshopped to look like what was purchased.