My Mom got me this skirt for Christmas and I am so in love with it! I’ve had a (faux) leather pleated skirt on my list of things my closet needs despite its lack of space for months now and somehow, my Mommy dearest magically read my mind. Unintentional telepathy? I don’t think I ever even mentioned it to her! The color is so gorgeous in person and somehow (almost) goes with everything in my closet. Leather automatically feels sexy but the pretty pleats and school girl shape calms it down perfectly. I love that it brings out the colors in my clutch (also worn here and seen here) without obviously matching it.
- Zara Star Blouse (Similar Express version here or short sleeved version here)
- Zara Snakeskin Clutch (similar here)
- Forever 21 Silver Collar Necklace
- Blossom and Clover Brown Faux Leather Pleated Skirt (from Macy’s! This gorgeous leather skirt is a similar color, or this is a similar black version)
- TopShop Opaque Black Tights
- Dolce Vita Jemma