I don’t think a couple of weeks ever goes by without Forever 21 taking money from me lol! Ahhhh cheap thrills…
- Forever 21 Galactic Cat Racerback Tank (2000042342)
- TopShop Chain Link Peter Pan Necklace
- Gold Spiked Bracelet (I bought mine off eBay but you can find it here)
- Forever 21 Hooded Open Knit Sweater (2000036936)
- Dolce Vita Garren in Nude Suede
- Forever 21 Striped Bow Dress (2008586246)
- Forever 21 Crinkle & Cuffed Shorts (2015035237)
- TopShop Pearl Collar Necklace
- H&M Floral Shift Dress (in stores, I love this See by Chloe version and of course Diane von Furstenberg can do no wrong)
- Forever 21 Filigree Rhinestone Headwrap (1000040678)
- Forever 21 Galactic Tiger Cropped Tank (2000041031)
- Forever 21 Jaguar Sublimation Tank (2000041034)
- Forever 21 Spiked Stack Rings (1000043651)
- Forever 21 Sheer Striped High-Low Shirt (2000036108)
- Silver Spiked Bracelet (I also got one off of eBay but you can find it here)
- TopShop Mesh Bib Collar Necklace
#12 was a no brainer for me because it reminded me so much of this glorious swimsuit I’d been lusting after for over a year. #14 is for an upcoming DIY post, if all goes well, lol 😉 so stay tuned for that! …and #16 was such an exciting find!! I’ve had this image burned into my brain since I first spotted it on tumblr and had been eyeing it every time I logged into Pinterest. When I saw it on TopShop, I immediately placed my order lol I’ve been burned too many times with TopShop items selling out when I was too slow to pull the trigger. I’m so excited to wear it! Now if the weather would just cool off a bit….
What’s the most exciting find you’ve bought this week?
Thanks so much for visiting!