I don’t think a couple of weeks ever goes by without Forever 21 taking money from me lol! Ahhhh cheap thrills…
- Forever 21 Galactic Cat Racerback Tank (2000042342)
- TopShop Chain Link Peter Pan Necklace
- Gold Spiked Bracelet (I bought mine off eBay but you can find it here)
- Forever 21 Hooded Open Knit Sweater (2000036936)
- Dolce Vita Garren in Nude Suede
- Forever 21 Striped Bow Dress (2008586246)
- Forever 21 Crinkle & Cuffed Shorts (2015035237)
- TopShop Pearl Collar Necklace
- H&M Floral Shift Dress (in stores, I love this See by Chloe version and of course Diane von Furstenberg can do no wrong)
- Forever 21 Filigree Rhinestone Headwrap (1000040678)
- Forever 21 Galactic Tiger Cropped Tank (2000041031)
- Forever 21 Jaguar Sublimation Tank (2000041034)
- Forever 21 Spiked Stack Rings (1000043651)
- Forever 21 Sheer Striped High-Low Shirt (2000036108)
- Silver Spiked Bracelet (I also got one off of eBay but you can find it here)
- TopShop Mesh Bib Collar Necklace
#12 was a no brainer for me because it reminded me so much of this glorious swimsuit I’d been lusting after for over a year. #14 is for an upcoming DIY post, if all goes well, lol 😉 so stay tuned for that! …and #16 was such an exciting find!! I’ve had this image burned into my brain since I first spotted it on tumblr and had been eyeing it every time I logged into Pinterest. When I saw it on TopShop, I immediately placed my order lol I’ve been burned too many times with TopShop items selling out when I was too slow to pull the trigger. I’m so excited to wear it! Now if the weather would just cool off a bit….
What’s the most exciting find you’ve bought this week?
Thanks so much for visiting!
i am loving topshop’s collar necklaces!
withloveshmon.wordpress.comApril 24, 2012 at 11:47 am
Great picks can’t wait to see the DIY one you were talking about!April 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm
I love that neon open knit sweater!
xo, Yi-chiaApril 24, 2012 at 12:57 pm
I love your style. I over looked these items and decided to put them in my wishlist finally 😉April 24, 2012 at 1:14 pm
I just bought that pearl bead “collar” necklace…and it is making SUCH a huge spash, I always get compliments. It’s really fun to wear, makes your outfit quirky and interesting. Mine was only $6, you should fine one and buy it!
<3 CambriaApril 24, 2012 at 2:18 pm
Awe I did! 🙁 The list above is what I’ve bought. Man, $6 is an awesome deal! Lol oh well, I love this TopShop one so far 🙂 I’ve seen others when I was looking but the shape of this one was ideal. XoxApril 25, 2012 at 10:29 am
these are amazing! love the spiked bracelet!
http://www.beckspick.comApril 25, 2012 at 8:24 am
Fun finds! Loving the wedges and the mesh collar necklace!
xxApril 25, 2012 at 10:24 am
Oh I love everything in this blog post.=)
//kashaysblogg.blogspot.comApril 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Then you should try it! It smells like heaven 🙂
ps. loving all the items<3April 26, 2012 at 2:37 pm
[…] for those of you who liked the TopShop Chain Link Peter Pan Necklace from this haul, Forever 21 has an awesome lookalike for only $10.80, a THIRD of the cost which makes me sad […]May 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm
[…] mentioned having DIY plans for the blouse I recently bought in this post but I actually had slightly different ideas for it. I originally wanted to use these spikes but […]June 29, 2012 at 5:38 pm