- SoleSociety Taupe Kyle Loafers
- H&M Gold and Leather Necklace (in stores or similar here)
- Zara Teal Blue Faux Fur Jacket (in stores or similar here or here)
- Forever 21 High-Rise Dotted Shorts (2000034839)
- Sparkle & Fade Button Back Bra Top Grey (sold out online but available in store!)
- H&M Pleated Faux Leather Skirt (in stores or similar here & I absolutely adore these genuine leather styles here and here)
- Sparkle & Fade Button Back Bra Top Berry (sold out online but available in store!)
- Zara TRF Metallic Blazer (in stores or similar here)
- Zara TRF Black Dotted Swiss Shirt (or similar tie neck style here)
- Zara Blue Combined Heeled Sandal (in stores, I loved that the shape is remeniscent of the Jimmy Choo’s Privates I’ve been swooning over since 2010)
- Forever 21 Striped Denim Matelot Shorts (2015036280)
- Zara Green Pleated Jacquard Skirt (similar lace skirts here and here or green pencil skirts here and here)
Okay, doing these shopping haul posts is starting to freak me out. Do I really buy THISMUCH stuff every two weeks? I guess it’s a good thing to bring light to my shopping problems. Facing your addictions. The first step is admitting you have a problem lol *sigh*.
BTW if searching Forever 21‘s style numbers doesn’t work, try googling them!
love number 8…the gold blazer is soo cuteFebruary 3, 2012 at 1:13 pm
Great selection. Icy weather in France. Not common at all brrrr…. Enjoy your weekend. Love FAB //fabs.blogg.seFebruary 4, 2012 at 2:50 am
I’m in love with the metallic blazer!February 4, 2012 at 9:41 am
Everything is fabulous! nice items! The black skirt.. AMAZING
http://www.sickbytrend.comFebruary 5, 2012 at 12:42 am
It adds up, doesn’t it!
Both of those shorts are absolutely adorable!!February 5, 2012 at 3:14 pm
Love it all:)
xFebruary 5, 2012 at 4:09 pm
Cute pieces doll!*
I admit I’m a shopaholic too but it’s a fabulous addiction =P
xXxFebruary 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm
Oooh loving these, especially the skirt (nr 6) and that gold blazer are fab!!
//styleservings.blogspot.com/February 6, 2012 at 3:04 am
What lovely choices, I need that furry coat. The leather pleated skirt is adorable!February 6, 2012 at 3:26 am
That rlelay is a great blazer though, so hey, if you dig it… worth a few extra bucks in the long run. I wish I could wear blazers, but I always feel like a little girl playing dressup in them. I like the leopard touches you added.February 29, 2012 at 8:02 pm