These photos are from a month or so ago during a spontaneous visit to LACMA at night after everything else was closed. I wasn’t planning to take blog photos hence the casual, comfy outfit and lack of my typical heavy eye makeup. My husband, the patient man behind the camera, was playing with our dSLR’s manual settings, seeing how nighttime shots came out and we ended up having a lot of fun with it 🙂 The last shot is of a bar/lounge they have there with a great selection of liquors and a nice heated patio to hang out at after hours. Some nights, they even have live music and entertainment! Such a fun museum to visit even when they’re closed lol!
By the way, have you noticed that I’ve been cranking out the blog posts this week?! It’s been tough but my goal is to publish a new post every week day. So far, this week has been surprisingly successful! Let’s see how long I can keep this up 😛
Thanks so much for stopping by, reading and leaving comments! I appreciate each and every one of you!
- DKNY Leather Bomber Jacket (similar here and faux leather version here)
- Staring at Stars Chiffon Button-Down Shirt in Red
- American Apparel Brown Cable Knit Pull Over (or also here on ASOS for int’l buyers)
- Levi’s The Legging Skinny Jeans
- ShoeMint Jolly in Leopard Pony (similar here or here)
- Zara Teal City Bag with Fastener (similar here and I love this fringe bag in the same color here)